05-02-2014, 11:57 AM   #227
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
You guys who think the new ZCP won't add power are hilarious. We are in the turbo era. There is always power on the table, even more with minor cooling tweaks.

I predict 2017MY comes with ZCP. +25hp, +30ft-lb, 10mm lower, same steering rack, wheels.
I agree with this prediction of the contents of the next ZCP. I think we can not predict the date/model year yet, depends on too many things.

I want to add that while steering rack will likely to remain same; it also depends on how BMW's claims of 'better than the E9X hydraulic' will fare in real world test drives. If most will agree, it will remain same; if most will not agree they will try to fix it at least by a newer software.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0