View Single Post
      10-03-2022, 06:46 PM   #56
deli333
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M4

Dan_Q

Thank you mate, I am still changing some bits, hopefully in 1-2 months time it will be finished and I will write a detailed post about the work done. In addition exterior of the car is also resprayed from austin to speed yellow. It is more like an entire renovation project.

I agree that it is too overdone but like I have said the more pieces you retrim the more you start to see the plastic parts that look odd among carbon and leather. lower parts of dash, obd ports were looking weird, otherwise I would not touch. But all I can say is that the interior feels like lambo/ferrari class.

next things to be done.

- Yellow seat backs crack and squeak, these will be retrimmed to black leather. Then seats will be smoothered.
- Dash vent trim, upper side will be like in CS but with M4 and yellow backing
- Center controller carbon trim - not sure what to do about here, might try leather?
- de-froster vents - carbon
- headliner light button surrounds carbon ( how do you call this lol )
- headliner will be laser cut from the middle with yellow backing like in the rear shelf.
- steering wheel comb -> carbon or leather
- steering wheel back - > carbon or leather
- another style floor mats ( thanks to my friend who don't mind trying weird and different things for me ) ( his instagram if you guys ever need : https://www.instagram.com/cobraauto_mask/ )
Appreciate 0