View Single Post
      07-29-2021, 08:19 PM   #138
dannyz_M4
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 Frozen White M4 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92TiAg335i View Post
Sorry guys, but i'd like to revive this thread.

My M4 is basically FBO (minus a midpipe). I don't love the AA EL as i personally like the sound of the S55. I really want to hear more of the turbo sound via exhaust (my N55 e92 just had catless downpipes and you could REALLY hear the turbo in the exhaust sound).

I do love the AA single midpipe, but have 2 concerns 1) the single pipe is actually smaller than the 2 OEM pipes and 2) drone as it eliminates everything until you get to the muffler.

With this, i found the fabspeed midpipes. I really like this dual setup, but the fitment portion is scaring me. Should i not buy these due to the fitment? Is the drone that bad with flap CLOSED?

I don't daily the m4, but i'd like to be able to go on long cross-state drives on the interstate and hear no drone with the flap closed.

Can you guys chime in?
I have had my fabspeed installed for over 1.5 years now.

No fitment issues whatsoever. Was a PITA to install myself on the ground on jacks, but fitment was spot on.

Also sound is great. No drone whatsoever with both valves open or not. Sound is slightly deeper and 20% louder I would say.

You won't be disappointed.
Appreciate 0