View Single Post
      12-06-2019, 04:26 AM   #69
rnguyennnn
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillmatic View Post
Thanks! I would reach out, but I've read stories where an order for the Stage 4 package was cancelled, because the customer lied about already having the Fuel-it PI spacer, which subtracts around $1000 for the order.

Their website also seem to indicate they're not willing to sell the LPFP separately. Hence, the reason I asked how you managed to get both.

Care to elaborate on what needed to be customized on the fuel lines in order for both products to work? was it mainly with the end fittings?

Thanks again! Such an amazing build!
I might be wrong but i believe some of the end fittings did not work together from the Y pump you get from Fuel-It. The PI rail from Fuel-It is also removed once the EOS manifold goes in too so new lines had to be run for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtecnik View Post
Great build!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroushM3 View Post
a skilled driver its that simple
I'm an ok driver... definitely not the best or fastest. I have about 8 circuit track days under my belt now all from this year besides one. This car has seen 5 track days total; 2 track days since building the motor with Pureturbos Stage 2 turbos and 2 of them with the Kratos. I have never had issues with the car on the track.

Again, please go vote for my car to win 2019 PBMW Car of the Year!

Instagram: ZUUUPRA_M4N

Last edited by rnguyennnn; 12-06-2019 at 09:48 AM..
Appreciate 1