01-08-2020, 03:56 PM   #81
gx5_027
Driver
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnguyennnn View Post
I got the filters from ASR. I do not believe they're produced anymore.

The CSF works great. The main reason i replaced it is because they were the only choice available that i can remember when i built my car. I did not have choices like Wagner, BMS, Garrett and others that are available today. So you could call the CSF components a little "dated" compared to what's available on the market now.

I am also shifting my focus on the car now to upgrade these "dated" parts and replacing them with better options now that i know more. For example, my Brixton forged wheels are beautiful but they are not by any means lightweight or performance orientated.

I am going to be tracking the car a lot now that all of the big upgrades are done. I will need the best cooling components possible for the car. I have brake cooling ducts on the way to help cooling too.

The titanium exhaust, performance 18" wheels, and brake cooling ducts will all be finished by the end of January in time for the first track days next year
Beautiful car - voted.

You should check out the thread on equal length exhaust to improve the sound of the car.

You may as well build something that sounds the best it can as well!
Appreciate 0