Ezio
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 Alfa Romeo, 2023 m240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapper_M3 View Post
Well said.

Too many bench racers out there. I've spent a good deal of time--on and off track--in my E92 M3 and my buddy's 2013 Mustang GT.

Conclusion: I personally think the current Mustang GT is an INCREDIBLE performance bargain, but the E9X M3 as a performance car is head and shoulders above it. The Mustang GT can be wrangled and forced into fast laps that match the E9X M3, but the E9X M3 does it with a precision and confidence to its handling that isn't even in the same league.

Still though, if this current generation Mustang GT can be purchased for 15 grand or less in the next 5 years, I'd be interested in picking one up. That's a LOT of performance for not a lot of money.
ya they are going to offer much more performance for the money. I know this is going to sound snobby. but i just cant stand how many mustangs are on the road. and they are way to affordable of a car for my taste. ya the GT500 is a different story. way to many base mustangs overpopulate the roads. driven by people who don't give a dam about cars. at least 3 series having a 35k base price.

BMW M, AMG, Audi RS, Porsche, CTS V etc offer much more class, luxury, and overall quality feel to the cars. while still getting great performance. personally i am more into that.

although if you track a lot i can see why the mustang would be more appealing.
Appreciate 0