View Single Post
      12-25-2013, 11:54 AM   #233
Technic
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2021 i3S, 2024 i4 M50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
I currently own a F32 and F30. In my opinion on looks alone there's no comparison... coupe all the way. That being said I ordered an F80 in Sakhir Orange. My plan is to get the F80 first and then the F82 when the competition package becomes available. The thing about the coupe is it looks better in person than on a flat panel display. You really have to see it in 3D to appreciate the styling. As far as people saying the coupe is over priced... that's kind of an ignorant statement to make. First, no one knows what the price difference will be at this time. Second, the difference between a F30 and an F32 is marginal. My guess would be the difference between the F80 and F82 should be insignificant.
It used to be that the price difference between 3-Series Coupe and Sedan ($2500 or so) was somehow justified by the additional standard equipment and slightly different interior in the Coupe. The F30 and the F32 simply removed those differences as both have the same exact standard equipment and 97% same exact interior, but the pricing difference now seems to be just because the difference in Series (3- and the 4-Series) and the default premium of Coupe vs Sedan.

The main difference between the M3 and the M4 will be the M4 composite trunk, it is not the CF roof anymore..
Appreciate 0