View Single Post
      06-06-2020, 10:49 PM   #31
djMpower
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '18 SSII F82 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DML View Post
Hey thanks, Exactly what I was looking for from a real life driver. I've got a CS plus a Heritage on the table so hopefully I'll make a decision before the decade ends. BTW I'm with you on the door pockets, no issue here, what color did you go? That's another problem.
San Merino Blue! It's gorgeous. If I decide to keep the car I definitely need to do paint correction, though. It had been sitting for about 9 months and I think they had washed it several times in that period because the swirls are out of this world.

Not sure if price is the deciding factor between the two for you, but I would hands down pick the CS between it and a Heritage with ZCP. I had a '18 ZCP before this, and though they're not dynamically night and day, the changes they've made to the suspension are great. Might also just be the size and weight of the rims, not sure exactly. But the end result is a much smoother ride on surface streets in Comfort. Maybe smoother isn't the best way to describe it. More so the way it dampens over ridges in the road or small bumps. In my ZCP they would reverberate through the car and upset it as the speeds got higher. My CS just seems to float over them nicely and remain balanced. The additional midrange torque is noticeable but it's not enough to care about.

I just wish it didn't have DCT. If you know how to drive stick, really know, then about 80% of the time you can do a better, quicker (especially on downshifts), and smoother job. Credit where credit is due though, at full tilt the upshifts are lightning quick and there's no way I could replicate them with a stick. But alas, PDK this is not.