07-10-2022, 02:32 PM   #114
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambcisneros View Post
I may be a little out of place here but wanted to chime in. I owned a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody that was so much fun to drive. The sound, torque, and street presence were the best, the interior was the worst (mine had the base cloth interior and plastic everything else).

I got so annoyed with the crappy interior and traded it in for another FCA car (Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio). Better interior, really good performance, special engine. After a few months of having that car, I got really bored with exterior — so plain Jane. Traded it in for my first BMW, a 2021 M4 with manual transmission.

I thought the handling was good, interior fit and finish was beautiful, exterior grew on me. After 6 months, traded it for a 2022 BMW M4 Competition xDrive because I wanted more power and the ZF auto.

I am currently enjoying the G82 Comp xDrive. Great balance of performance, luxury, and family-friendlyness. BUT…a new 2022 Hellcat Redeye Widebody at msrp has popped up…and it has me really thinking about trading in the BMW for an $11k profit!!! I dearly miss the super charged v8. The BMW is a great car, but boring. Vanilla ice cream if you will…

Im writing all this to say that yes, I would consider getting rid of BMW for a shitty interior Challenger. The Hellcat Redeye Widebody is the only car that has felt truly unique and memorable. They're done making them in 2023.
This sounds more like a example of a fickle enthusiast (…which many are; never satisfied…….always wanting something different) than a roaring endorsement for a Hellcat. Based on your history, that wide body Hellcat won't last long.
Appreciate 3