Tonymiabmw
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Nardo F90 M5 on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonymiabmw View Post
Ha sure, anyway it's all in good fun this argument. Like comparing blue to green. Doesn't matter what ever you enjoy! I drive these cars in congested traffic 90% of the time!
Exactly! That's the spirit. I've been trying to say that the whole time haha. I love M cars just as much as I appreciate AMG cars. They each bring something a little different to the table but they are each equally as rewarding to drive - just in different ways.
But seriously...........M/// FTW,lol.
No Mercedes is catching up, remember the e55 AMG vs e39 was like night and day the AMG was just a beast with a engine. Good for drag racing while the E39 was a all around package. AMG steering and handling has improved majorly while learning to keep the big massive engines they are famous for. I'm guessing Bmw is trying to get a curve on future emission standard with the new M3/M4. I I'm sure they figure if Porsche can build such amazing cars all these years with a 6er then they can too. Plus it will be nice to get over 20mpg for a change! This X5m is killing me having to stop at the gas station every day can't wait till the lease is up! Had a X1 over the weekend as a dealer loaner and it was nice not to have to get gas for 4 days. Hoping M3 will be more like this with the performance of the e9x
Appreciate 0