11-10-2019, 06:59 PM   #34
TheBreeze
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagekko View Post
No one beats the Milwaukee impacts overall.

2767 high torque monster impact
2852 3/8 or 2861 mid torque for great power at smaller size
M12 stubby impacts 2554 3/8 or 2555 1/2

I have almost every single impact Milwaukee makes, actually almost every tool & light they make. Lately I use the high torque impact to remove lugs and the stubby M12 to install. The only problem with the M12 stubbies is theres a big power loss if you use extensions.

Dewalt impacts are a joke compared to Milwaukee, and non of the assembled in USA BS, changing battery formats all the time, and better warranty with Milwaukee.
This. I have the 1/2 mid torque and it's a perfect balance of power and size. My buddy has the high torque, and it's an absolute beast power wise, but it is pretty big and heavy so not quite as versatile as the mid torque. I also own a couple of air impact guns, but I very rarely need to use them. My big air impact only comes out when the mid torque fails to break stuff loose. This only happens when idiot techs use the big air impacts and end up torquing lug nuts to 500 ft lbs. I've literally have had to use a 4 ft long breaker bar once or twice. My other air impact is a stubby which fits into some very tight spots. Good to have lots of tools :-).

Last edited by TheBreeze; 11-11-2019 at 01:27 PM..
Appreciate 0