View Single Post
      04-26-2014, 11:28 PM   #187
Audio Fan
Major
Rep
Drives: AY - M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducfan View Post
You should be able to find an M5 or M6 in SO to look at. I have seen the color in person and it is fantastic. As well I was at the Rolex 24 this year and there was an AY M4 there. Both of these colors are stunning and to me end up looking very complex in a good way. The color changes with light showing the surfaces of the car in a way that the other colors do not. And to me neither look in pictures as they did in person. I suspect YMB is similar.

You can not go wrong with white, black, silver or gray...these are the classics.

Orange is a very fashionable color right now. SO is BMWs execution of orange and I think it blows all other's away.

Light blue is also fashionable, maybe more edgy than orange....I have a hunch after seeing more I would say BMW nailed it with YMB

AY is the most out there color, I suspect BMW think the color on the earliest part of the adoption curve and why it's the primary launch color for the new car. They kinda tried it already with Phoenix yellow.
Pick my poison - AY or SO. Which do you like best for an M4, having seen both colors? Thanks for chiming in. I need to pick a color by Tuesday. It's tough having not seen either one.
Appreciate 0