View Single Post
      08-09-2017, 11:13 AM   #7
Encanto
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i

It was reported by BMWNA that ED invoice was also reduced by 5% back in the days of Ninong (RIP). It is still .93 + $475.

Stand corrected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrandorin View Post
You made a change to the euro invoice that is incorrect. Euro MSRP is 5 percent lower just like you said, but Euro INVOICE is still multiplied by the .93 (7%) just like you had originally.

It appears to me that encanto did not fully read your original post, where you had the info you copied from the "other forum" which showed the euro MSRP being 5 percent lower then calculated as above.

(your original post was correct in this regard).

Also, for a bit more full disclosure, the $475 that was in that post was debated heavily on the "other forum" that you got this from when it was first listed. Ninong (a prolific poster who was a retired BMW dealership GM among other things), had worked with the owners of the other forum to work out the changes to euro invoice.

At the time, they said there was no specific charge for 475 on the invoices, but in order to make the math work out that amount needed to be added on there. Since I have never done Euro delivery (and kind of dont intend to at present time), I never dug into that too much.

People who have current deals for Euro delivery can check their invoice pricing against the formula and tell you how accurate it is.
Appreciate 0