View Single Post
      10-03-2014, 07:53 PM   #12
Money2536
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '13 E92 M3 | 992 GT3 Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortseller View Post
I'm a fan too and a user of Dinan products in the past. My guess is, as they have done in the past, eg S1, S2, S3, they will come with more stages that add more performamce. The problem might be rising costs, as they tend to require hardware upgrades as you dial in more power which makes pricing go higher, which has been the "big knock" on Dinan. It's conservative and it's how they do things, and enables them to offer a matching warranty.

The above gains, especially the Tq is nice but I too would have expected more from $2500 + 1.5 hrs labor. Looking forward to a stage 3 or better where things would get interesting. Also a FFE would be great!

One footnote for those that are newbies to Dinan, if you watch the website and/or sign up for emails, they do tend to offer discounts and package deals pretty much monthly, 10, 15, even 20% 'ers at times.

OP, thanks again for all you have done to bring us the numbers, it looked like a hectic couple of days, but glad to hear you were pleased with your results. My guess is you won't stop here, Dinan will further be looking to enhance our M experience, no doubt.

CCBs, nice!
Yeah, I've always tried to wait for a sale, but I got too impatient this time. I can't explain to you how much I love the CCBs. I was so torn on spending the money, but now I don't think about planking down the money at all.
Appreciate 0