View Single Post
      02-02-2014, 05:11 PM   #256
phrozen06
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 328it, RIP M3, E46 Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M sa View Post
If anyone is getting over worked is you Hercules. I don't think anything in my reply to you suggested being tough specially with a smiley face. Perhaps you should relax your self. The tuners will have a hard time cracking this car like the f10 M5 but it's a matter of time.

Tough guy out :-)
I'm willing to bet that the majority of aftermarket tuners will be able to crack the F8X M's code within a few weeks hooking into the ECU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyland View Post
Thanks for explaining. It's really hard to understand what people mean over the internet. Honestly, I had no idea what you meant (good or bad) even after the previous comment. This clears it up.

It is kind of funny that everyone thought you meant it in a bad way, just because you own an E92 M3 FWIW, I may just buy a used E92 once the F8x hits, because I really want to own a car with a V8, just for the experience. If things keep progressing the way they are, we won't be able to buy a new car with a N/A V8 within a couple of years.
I've only had my E92 M for a year and I can tell you that even though it's not a TORQUE monster it keeps the smile on north of 4000 rpm's but the F8X will offer a totally different experience. I've never owned a FI car but this could be my first.