2017 BMW M3  [8.50]
2013 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mweine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IB M View Post
Still curious if SickFinga can break out the 661 NA cars by options content.

Probs too hard for a US and CAN combo view because options don't line up.

How about on the 607 USA cars: # with CCB and # with Exec. If too much a pain in the ass then don't bother.
Here is the thing. From my experience BMW likes to pull CCB from their fleet cars and sell them with regular brakes. BMW updates the build sheet after the modification. When data is pulled this early, this can make it not 100% accurate. However, I don't think I've seen this happen to the NA-spec cars. It happens to like 1-3 cars per model, but it does happen so keep that in mind.

US CCB - 98 cars
Canada CCB - 14 cars

US Exec - 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IB M View Post
Still curious if SickFinga can break out the 661 NA cars by options content.

Probs too hard for a US and CAN combo view because options don't line up.

How about on the 607 USA cars: # with CCB and # with Exec. If too much a pain in the ass then don't bother.
Here is the thing. From my experience BMW likes to pull CCB from their fleet cars and sell them with regular brakes. BMW updates the build sheet after the modification. When data is pulled this early, this can make it not 100% accurate. However, I don't think I've seen this happen to the NA-spec cars. It happens to like 1-3 cars per model, but it does happen so keep that in mind.

US CCB - 98 cars
Canada CCB - 14 cars

US Exec - 575
How many of the 14 Canadian CCB cars were SMB?
No idea but I'd guess at least half given how prevalent/popular SMB is on the CS.
Appreciate 0