In The Rain
Rep
Drives: '24 GT4RS, '24 Macan GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYT_Shadow View Post
I despise the fanatical fanboys, but not only from Porsche, also from Tesla for example. Those are even worse than Porsche ones, for sure.

I do enjoy teaching the lesson that one must overcome themselves, and that throwing dollars at problems is not the solution.

The ICE era is indeed ending, and with that the track things we like doing are also going away for everyone except the wealthiest among us. Sad to see.
I still think it is the Ford guys that are the worst, especially the Shelby crowd. M6G is one of the worst forums for it. I do agree about the Porsche ones. Another reason I resisted buying one for so long. Thankfully I haven't ran into the the Tesla guys yet. But, I'm not into the track seen as much as you and CanAutM3. Which, is why I got a lowly 6MT GTS 4.0 that is looked down upon by 911 and GT4 owners. The thing is so fun on the street/backroads though so I don't give a shit what they think.
Oh that's a reason why I don't bother signing up for Rennlist. You seen that thread on the bucket seats right? lol All that crap over a 5k option normal people won't need, just for looks.

All brands that have a car, catering to something have "that guy". It's a people problem, not a brand problem. You have to talk down to others to justify what you own. I don't care what other ppl think when it comes to my own personal cars. I tend to say I drive a Prius, which I do. The only time I discuss cars in person are only with my select group of friends, no one else. Not even my gf as I have far more other concerns I am with her.
minn1914061.50