View Single Post
      03-28-2020, 04:43 PM   #588
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Apparently, one of my neighbors (I live in a townhouse) has gone full retard after being in the house for a while. She keeps knocking on my door to complain about my TV/music being too loud. I never answer my door for anyone or even bother looking who it is half the time...

She knocked on my door one night last week & I didn't look. Fast forward to Thursday, I am outside washing the car & she comes out complaining about my "music" being too loud. It was a movie, but ok. The only thing on the wall on her side is my sub for my surround sound.

I moved it to the other side of the room. She knocked on my door again today. This time also on the window. I didn't answer.

I'm not over here suddenly listeing to music ot TV much louder than usual. Many months & now, all of a sudden, it's too loud for you? I get it, we're all going a bit stir crazy, but this is not how to handle it, lady!!!!! I guess she ran out of shit to bitch at her husband/bf about.

You bought a townhouse, should have checked this first. I've heard previous neighbors TV/music before & didn't go on a tirade. I should go rev the Hellcat for her.
Appreciate 2
Dpc2u11503.00
King Rudi13154.00