MaynardZed
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: wife crazy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG View Post
I noticed that too. I think it's some sort of data issue. I definitely don't left foot brake and I'm not on the throttle while I'm braking.
Good to hear. I agree on the corner exit throttle. Sounds a little late and it’s a bit too much of on/off switch. Try rolling in the throttle more gradually and a little earlier. Your lap times are right there though, just gotta increase that Vmin a bit on each corner. Not a great track to learn on though, high speeds and lots of walls lol! I’d be scared sheetless.

For the W2W guys: I personally enjoy the tight racing I see in the E36, but yes I get contacted too much probably. Usually 2-4 times a year out of 20 or so races. Often it’s by cars above my class that should be far ahead of me. Almost lost the car last year, but the cage saved the unibody when someone crunched my trunk really hard. Offender paid for the repairs and I still race with him, but I keep my distance.

I get to race with some really amazing drivers sometimes too though. This is Hurley Hatch. He and his brother own the club I race with the majority of the time. His car control skills are off the charts. He literally full on drifts his cars around almost every corner, lol. I feel totally comfortable next to him in a corner even whe he’s sideways. Not many other drivers I can say that about.

WHP East Track: 1:04.880, Arizona Motorsports Park: 1:54.352
Road course laptimes for Porsche 911 991.1 GTS 7MT
WHP East Track: 1:02.770, Arizona Motorsports Park: 1:48.889
Appreciate 2
NYG10742.50
minn1914037.50