View Single Post
      08-08-2015, 03:39 PM   #49
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

OneRib what an AWESOME ED tour you did. Your man after my own heart with the passes and museums you visited.

My only suggestion would be for other who want to visit Venice... to stay on an island called: Lido di Jesolo. It's only 30 kpms from Venice and its a very family style beach town. You can park your car there at the end of the island and take a water-bus directly into San Marco square. Spend the day then returns to Jesolo for the evening. I really like this island bc there are so few Americans who come there. Mostly its Germans and Austrians. There is also Auqua-Landria at the end of the island - a water theme fun park. They have this one water slide that gets you up to 130 kph(!) going down it. Not for the faint of heart! I would also recommend visiting some of the smaller islands between Jesolo and Venice - that the water-bus will stop at.

Again I loved all the places you stopped at and visited.

Dackel

PS: I see you have discovered my Sella Rounda area. Its such a great region of Italy to visit! Stay tunned for our Euro 1Addicts picture thread of Sella 2.0
Appreciate 1