CanAutM3
General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 911 turbo

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeCP View Post
Hey Colin thanks for visiting my thread! Your posts partly inspired my purchase.
I will register over at M3Cutters very soon.

It is on MPSS's I assumed no one is specking the Cup 2's in the UK due to them being pretty crap in the wet? Sadly haven't had much time to drive the car as the weekend the weather was horrible and I have been away from home since Sunday night for work.

I'm heading back home today so will be taking a night time drive today and can't wait!
The PSC2 being bad in the wet is a myth a debunked for myself. While I never encountered an issue driving them in the rain on the street, what really got me impressed is how well they performed on a moderate to heavy rain track day. The PSC2 do fall off when the weather gets cold (<7degC) and are really bad when it is cold AND wet. They are still driveable, but you need to adapt your driving in those conditions. For summer driving, they are really great and contribute at enhancing the CS experience.

Previous cars: M4cs 2019 F82 Limerock Grey / M4 2015 F82 Silverstone / M3 2008 E92 Silverstone / M3 2002 E46 Carbon Black
Appreciate 0