Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3, 2020 M340i, 2019 X5

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dondula View Post
This dealer I traded my c63 in with them 2 months ago as that was the time to do it while the offer was high. I been sharing with my wife since then, So at any time I could have gotten a car anywhere but I been waiting for this one because I am loyal and when I give a dealer my word, I stick to it. I left a deposit. So I cannot hold on to what I have if I don't have a car currently.

What I meant by Honda is that at least there when you walk in, they won't stereotype you or treat you poorly or be snooty to you. Infact, they will kiss your behind to sell you a car. I think every dealer should be like this but sadly, this is the world we live in..
Why do they have your C63 already. I traded in my S4 for a M3 and they told me to keep the S4 till the M3 comes in. They have already guaranteed the trade in value from the date I ordered the M3.