ciaranob
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectors2final View Post
You didn't pay VAT, correct?

I'm really thinking about this option, just due to the fact that the CF will get messed up. I'll feel bad about it, get pissed off and With this, I'll scrape it and just shrug my shoulders... Probably won't crack unless I do a real number on it.
Price I paid was all in - there was I think an additional $20 import duty which I had not expected! In regards good looks and finish and not worrying if damaged, thats exactly it. I have rubbed a couple of low relief parking bollards with minimal to no damage - there is just enough flex that it tends to bend on them with only minor underneath scraping. No indication whatsoever of cracking or any other damage so very pleased with that aspect i.e. its a tough piece. I have more extensive pics in a "top ten thread" on Bimmerfest including close up comparos to the BMW Perf lip which I still have but never installed as mistakenly assumed (very early on) that it could be installed without the splitters (and wanted to keep my painted splitters). Will have to sell that a some point!