Canada
Rep
Drives: Lucy.

Garage List
2015 F80 M3  [10.00]
2013 MB E350 Wagon  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
I do miss the manual and comfort access. But, I do like it quite a bit better overall. TB is still one of my all time favorite colors for this car. We are definitely going different ways in our car likes/wants. I get it though, it would be a very versatile family car. A very fancy version of what out F150 does for us.

We were in the Nestor Falls/Sioux Narrows area. Mainly fishing that side of Lake of the Woods and the Whitefish Bay part for Walleyes/Northerns. We did very well, especially my 8 year old daughter. She hauled in some nice 21 and 23 inch Walleye. Then a 29 inch Northern almost pulled her of the side of the boat, but she wrestled it in. I was in the back, but the guide had his hand near the back of her life jacket to grab her if she got any closer. All in all a really fun family getaway.

I get it in the giving everyone a break during non hockey months. Soccer is only two nights a week so quite a bit more of a relaxed schedule. Plus it is nice that she can put her shin pads and cleats on herself. Coaching soccer seems like a breeze since I don't have to get geared up to go on the ice with them.

Nice to hear from you, stay in touch more!
those sound like some nice fish. funny how the kids almost always seem to fish the best.....maybe cause they aren't drinking the beer?

I've actually never been in that part of Canada. I've been to Winnipeg (shudder) and then usually just fly right over it and go to Toronto if I'm going further east. That whole part of Northern Ontario is lost to me.

Though I see you are firmly in the Canadian shield there. its like that up where we go (which is quite a bit further north....)

My kids are both (even for ringette/hockey) now old enough that they do up all their own gear/laces/etc so we can pretty much even just drop them at practices and pick up later. Bliss I tells ya....