View Single Post
      02-08-2014, 07:09 PM   #128
soccer dad
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW SO/SO M3

Hey guys/gals...I'm late to the party but I figured I will intro myself before I start adding crazy posts about what I'm getting. I'm Terrence in Atlanta. I know I may have met some of you from the BMWCCA Nurburgring school when they did the last one 4 years ago. I'm going through euro withdrawals since I sold my GTR and took a trip to the Ring. I HAVE to get in on this euro delivery for the M3.

when I shipped my GTR overseas and had to cover the insurance and cost of getting my car there and back, although it was a great experience, I figured that I'll just do an ED to save myself some pain...and the fact that if I totaled my car or something I would have to "eat it".

With that being said, I went to South Atlanta BMW to see some colors in person, as I really wanted to put eyes on how good/bad the Sakhir Orange inside and out looks.Needless to say, I'm sold, and I brought my wife back to the dealership later in the day and she confirmed it...so that's what I'm getting. Anyone else looking for that combo on ED?

Also, on the options list, I see an 18inch V style wheel. Anyone know what that looks like? Not that I would want an 18 over a 19 inch wheel unless I was tracking the car exclusively. I'm just curious.
Appreciate 0