View Single Post
      01-03-2019, 09:44 AM   #10
wsccsw13
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4

None of the camber plates for the f8x chassis are as easily adjustable between settings like of previous generations due to the strut tower design and all of the additional (but welcomed) bracing up front. It can be done, but it's much more PITA than older setups. Thus, I have the GC (ground control) camber plates set to -2.5 camber and 0.05 toe out as well as the rear of the car set to -1.7 camber and neutral toe all the time. Toe will eat tires more than camber, and fortunately adding negative camber changes toe in the correct direction. A good local independent shop used to working on these cars can do the work and alignment for you.

As far as tires, I'd recommend a dedicated set of wheels/tires for the track. Less compromising for street vs track driving/tracking/conditions, and you'll always have spares if something happens to one rather than being stranded at the track...All 4 fit in the backseat of my M4 with a jack and tools and cooler and helmet and weekend bag in the trunk.
2016 M4 - YMB, Full sonoma, AP racing BBK, Eisenmann catless DP, MPE, BPM CS tune, GC camber plates, GTS and Euro MDM coding by BPM, MaxPSI crank hub cause mine spun, 18x10 square track setup. A beast...I Love Her!!!!
2015 LX570 - road trips and winter
2017 LX570 - wife
Appreciate 3