Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky dj View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbertels View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by f80er View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky dj View Post
Who cares? I could make a debaged B58 run in the 10's and smoke one of you M corporate lease guys any day.
Tell us where the bad M car touched you.
Based on his posts he's gonna need some therapy for a while. The big bad ///M sure has him triggered.
Nowhere, love the M cars, and love educating you ///M fairies with deep pockets who know nothing about BMW mechanics and engineering.

I'm still waiting for anyone to tell me why the specifications of a "true" ///M is light years beyond a track rated M340i? 30 pages and nothing, just feel, essence, perception and "bespoke" lol. Is it the 3rd party manufacturer parts? Or because it has 3 buttons that make you "feel" like a it's Porsche cockpit that A) "electronically" tightens the steering wheel B) Changes the dampening and rebound on the average M3 coilovers or maybe it's C) the Sport+ that really gets you hard as it flashes across the digital cockpit that just changes the gear ratios and turns off DTC.
Track rated? I think you mean service loaner.
🤣

It's all fun and games until it overheats on the 5th lap.
Or the crank hub can just simply fail on lap 1, an issue addressed on the B58 M340i
Appreciate 0