View Single Post
      09-25-2017, 03:45 AM   #55
Brickologic
Private
Rep
Drives: 1MCoupe M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAGA_M3 View Post
Ride is allright but im not too happy with it on track that is why i want a complete setup this time.
So what do you think? DDC setup with GC camber plates, do-able or not?
I need to have abilitiy to adjust camber before track days
Okay, you want visiting a track day? How many times do you do this? Will you use on a trackday different wheels and tyres? Do you tracking your car serious?

I recommend a KW Clubsport 3-way in this case all other things dosn't make sense. Sorry to say that. If you go 2 - 4 times on a trackday you have maybe fun with a DDC p&p or a KW V3 but you will never have the same performance like a KW Clubsport equipped M3 / M4. Even a BMW M4 GTS is using a 3-way adjustable suspension.

A car is always a compromise and there is not a car like an swiss army knife available in the market who can do everything perfect. This is also the reason they using in Motorsports no ordinary stock performance cars. Even an BMW M235i Racing (BMW Motorsports Customer Racing race car) totally differs from the M235i street car.

The closet thing for having fun at trackdays and driving everyday on the street is a KW Clubsport 3-way kit.

Please visit this forum thread http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1419542

Here one of the Bimmer Post users is talking about his experience with it's KW Clubsport equipped M.
Appreciate 0