10-22-2020, 08:59 PM   #58
papasmurf_m3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by derelict0 View Post
You're not the only one dealing with some BS from this company.
I'm tempted to post my own review of the absolutely ABYSMAL customer service I've received from Mike.

I'm still waiting on my refund and will consider whether I create my own post.

I had the worst & I mean the absolute worst experience with mike from xph. I spent like 2 grand and he was cool when he was taking my card number over the phone. Then he left me out to dry. Total BAIT and SWITCH! Terrible customer service. I've experienced some bad. But, this guy takes the cake.

I was going to make my own post because I felt it deserved it. But, having to support a wife and 2 small children, an ongoing build in progress. Time is limited. I saw this and had to say something.

This joker had the nerve to call me back only to yell at me. He didn't even let me get one word in. Just talking over me the entire time. Yelling like he was the victim!! I had to literaly hang up on him because he would not step YELLING at me over the phone. I hung up and could not understand how this person is still in business. Total mystery to me.

XPH is a joke. Just some guy who sells parts from his apartment while wearing his pajamas eating a bowl of cereal. What was I thinking? Very poor customer experience with XPH. Never again.

Reading this post and these comments, Just reminded me of what I had experienced.

I'm sorry so many others are having the same poor customer service. For me this was a total shit show. I't might be over. But, it really left a bad taste. Ughhhh.

There are much better options. Kevin from mod bargains is simply great! EAS is also good. Real businesses with real staff trained in customer service, actual inventory, & 7 Installation.

ecutek - bend calibration pro tune - flex fuel - mpe - stock turbos - oem+

Last edited by papasmurf_m3; 10-22-2020 at 09:08 PM..
Appreciate 5