View Single Post
      10-21-2015, 08:03 PM   #15
Myfirstbmwinsertcodehere
Rep
Drives: BMW

I've already found the answer I was looking for, but just FYI, here are some details:

I finished my undergrad when I was 23, I majored in Public Relations and Advertising and did 2 minors in Business Administration, one in Entrepreneurship and another one in business communication.

I'm now finishing my MBA and am 25. In the states, the stats. say that I will be able to get a job with AT LEAST 115k salary, since my B school is in the top 20.

My school was kind of cheap, like 30k annually so I really don't have much of a debt. (Undergrad was free because my parents are professors)

Anywho, that huge salary is in the states, in PR, success pretty much comes from building your own company.

Money aside, because that won't be that much of an issue later on, some of you guys have a point in the "stage of life" that I am at, yet, we only live once, and life could end at any moment.

With that, I simply decided to focus on everything else and forget about cars until my Dad changes his 435i. Someone said, the 435i is great, especially when modded, but if you crave that M car, you need to go for it.

I crave it...

...Has to be in Sahkir Orange too

So yes, whether it be in 1 or 3 years, I will aim for the ///M 3/4.

Thank you for all the inputs once again, they really did help.
Appreciate 0