View Single Post
      02-05-2020, 11:21 PM   #8
kwalshuncw
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 2016 M4 GTS 2018 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by F82Racer View Post
Hey guys I'm thinking about trading in my 18 M4 Comp for a GTS for better track performance. The car is not my daily. I got a pretty good deal on the GTS(only 3000 miles) and would be paying 25k to get my 25k miles M4C swapped. Do you guys think it worth it?
Not sure if you pulled the tigger or not but I would definitely go for it. I was in the same boat you are now a couple years ago. When the GTS was announced I really wanted one. My dealer couldn't get an allocation, so I moved on to some other cars but always had a GTS in the back of my mind. I finally pulled the trigger on a FDG GTS in August and it was one of my better car finds. I have a 991.1 GT3 as well and the comparisons you'll read on here about "it being no where near a GT3" are correct, but it is priced accordingly today. These cars are a steal in the mid 70s - mid 80 range. If I dealership can sell a comp M4 loaded for in the 90s, then the GTS is surely worth what they are priced now. If anything I believe its a good short- long term value play. If youre looking for a really clean one my local dealer just got in a 2k mile Mineral Grey GTS. They're a really good small town dealership to work with and the deals can be great.

No matter what GTS you go with I would definitely pick one up sooner rather than later. As warmer weather approaches the deals will disappear.
Appreciate 1