View Single Post
      12-10-2020, 04:07 AM   #1
EezyBeezy
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW F[am]80 M3

Recent IND Distribution Experience

Would like to document my most recent purchase experience with IND Distribution which was less than awesome and not as great as my last (2) purchases. I hope those who plan on purchasing the following items have at least a better experience than I did.

This past Black Friday, I purchased a set of the “BMW M Performance F8X M3 / M4 Lower Splitter Replacement” SKU: 51192350711 painted Black Sapphire Metallic and added on the carbon fiber side splitters through this link https://ind-distribution.com/collect...er-replacement. I dropped decent amount money.

Checking out, processing, and initial delivery time was excellent.

Come delivery day, 08DEC2020, I received the BSM painted BMW M Performance F8X M3 / M4 Lower Splitter Replacement and carbon front splitters. Noticed that the Front Upper Adapter was missing, Part C in the BMW M Performance Lip Installation pdf, an important part at that. Next day I emailed IND as well as called directly and whom I talked to Cat btw. She handled the situation quite well; quickly & efficient. She reached out to the IND team to find the Front Upper Adapter which they did find supposedly and shipped out promptly. We’ll see if I actually receive Front Upper Adapter come delivery day, Monday 14DEC2020.

After that incident I got the feeling to double check all the items, just my luck, more items are missing. A few of the hardware bags(bag 1, bag 3, bag 7) and the (2) black adhesive tape. Getting bummed..spent all that money and not receiving my 100% complete order. Strike 2. I’ve already sent an email and will follow up with a phone call next day.

Out of frustration, I must say all of this could of been avoided in the first place if attention to detail was applied especially with an intricate order.

Will update progress accordingly. Stand by.

Last edited by EezyBeezy; 12-10-2020 at 04:25 AM..
Appreciate 0