View Single Post
      11-22-2020, 08:09 AM   #51
Taylorsherk
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriOsso View Post
What was wrong with it ? For Being a 2020 with only 20k+ Kms I'm surprised it had exterior issues I guess ?
It was a 1yr lease return from Quebec, and is at a used car dealer in Toronto.
It had 2 real nasty stone chips on hood, one rim had pretty bad curb rash, and it seemed almost every body panel had a defect (chip, scratch on rear bumper). Interior driver side door panel was beat up. Obviously the leasee didn’t care about the car.

For 89k plus tax, I didn’t feel it was quite worth it. And dealer wasn’t looking to negotiate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will911t View Post
Taylor,

Keep sharing. I enjoy hearing updates. I was in the same boat as you last year- wanted an M3, manual and sunroof. It took me months to find with some teasers but when I did it was well worth it. In preparation of buying, I pre- purchased some items I knew I would want/need such as comp 666 rims, Weathertech mats, a trunk liner, rear diffuser.
Long story short- my patience finally paid off. Yours will too.

I keep checking your thread to see how your search is going. I contemplated selling mine but there is nothing else that can compare as an all around great versatile sports sedan with a manual transmission. Be patient, your time will come. Don't settle for an M4 as it is apparent you want the M3. Probably like you, I feel like the M3 shows off the lines of the car better then the M4 does.

All the best with your continued search,

Will
Hey Will,

I appreciate the your thoughts and words of encouragement.
You’re absolutely right, I definitely want the M3 over the M4 but after talking with a couple dealers about keeping an eye out for one for me, they said they already have other people asking the same thing and if a dealer gets a 6mt M3 is pretty much already spoken for.

I’m glad to hear your patience paid off and gives me a slight glimpse of sunshine.

So I will press on and keep looking
Appreciate 0