01-04-2014, 01:17 AM   #106
Savory
Kaskasero
Rep
Drives: You Insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapper_M3 View Post
Spot on.

Although--to be fair to the E92 M3--these "comparison" pictures were hand selected to make the M3 look as much like the 335i as possible. That angle for the M3 hides most of the distinguishing features (power dome, carbon fiber roof, minimizes the visual impact of the fender flares).
The M3 is easily distinguishable from normal 3s in person. Just looks so much more purposeful in the way it occupies its space. I'm gonna guess this will be the case for the M4 as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
its weird because when you look at the pics you can see the similarity. but when you see the cars in person. the M3 does have a aggressive stance, and more sporty look to it. its something you gotta see in person. stock for stock.

the 335i is a good looking car at the end of the day. lets not forget that!

once i see them both in person i can then judge.
(different subject)
I do know this. i have seen the 435 in person. i think my E92 ZCP looks better than a 435i. BUT the M4 could and most likely going to be a whole different ball game.
It is a waiting game! There is only so much pics can give us. Seeing a car in person is always a better indication of how it looks. I'm admittedly not a fan of how a base 4 series looks at certain angles, so I am anxious to see how the M4 turns out.
2001 E39 M5
Appreciate 0