View Single Post
      01-18-2020, 06:41 PM   #45
HyeM3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

I'll also put in my opinion since I have experience with both. Tesla's are incredible daily's and road trip cars but that's it. If you want a new daily, go Tesla, but if you're looking to replace your sports car, you'll feel like you're missing something. It's amazing just sitting back and having it drive me to work or taking a road trip and having it do all the work. Then once it's time to charge (free charging ftw) I watch the on board Netflix/YouTube until it's done. On rainy days with the most recent update I can stand outside the grocery store and it will back out, drive around the parking lot, and come pick me up. I was like everyone else at first talking crap on how it makes you a lazy driver and how all the tech is gimmicky and that you don't need it but trust me once you get behind the wheel and get to experience all these cars have to offer, you'll love it. But like I said, Tesla's will never be able to replace the drama and excitement of driving a sports car. Any car can have this technology and the zippyness of an EV is fun but not anything life changing. It's way more exciting doing a spirited drive in a sports car than in a Tesla. EV's will never be able to replace the pure drama and excitement of driving a gas powered car. Moral of the story, if you're looking to replace whatever sports car you have with a Tesla, it's not worth it but if you're looking for a new daily, it's a great contender
Appreciate 2
Humdizzle6069.00
ra2289305.50