CAOZKAN
Lieutenant
Italy
Rep
Drives: Austin Yellow M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGM_m3f80 View Post
Hi everyone,

Just would like to share with you my experience in BM3 custom tune by Paul Johnson (F80Paul).

When I got my car flashed by BM3 OTS Stage 2 91OCT the car was completely changed and act like a monster. But I was looking for more power and taking the full advantage out of the meth kit that I have.

I have decided to contact Paul and working with him to achieve my goal .The challenge was to reach 530-540WHP on stock turbos (91OCT + Meth) and the results exceeded my expectations (562 WHP / 564 ft-lbs) on Dynojet.

Paul is a very nice guy , knowledgeable, experienced each map revision I received from him is making the car feels better and much stronger while retaining OEM like drivability .He did a multiple revisions to my car to ensure that everything is safe without any issues. I’m totally satisfied with the results and very happy with the high level of the customer service.

Thank you Paul for this amazing map
Thank you PTF for this amazing tuning platform

Mods List
1- BMC filters
2- AA midpipes + catless downpipes
3- Meth injection system 100%
4- BM3 custom tune by Paul Johnson (91 OCT + Meth) with no piggyback
5- BM3 DCT flash

Notes:
1- There was a wheelspin on the first run that’s why the graph shows low number for the torque 517 ft-lbs
2- The ambient temp in my area is vary between 25-28°C in winter season and could reach 35-38 °C in summer

Below are the Awron gauge readings HP / Torque for BM3 OTS Stage 2 91 OCT and Paul custom tune ( 91 OCT + Meth)

BM3 OTS Stage 2 91OCT The highest number was (570 HP /670 NM)

Paul custom tune( 91OCT + meth ) (613HP/768NM) The Awron could not read the boost correctly due to BM3 cable was plugged in.

Dynojet results

These are very good figures for stock turbos, congrats! How much meth are you using per tank with this map? I may be going this way too but I'm wondering how convenient it's.
Appreciate 0