View Single Post
      04-10-2014, 03:34 PM   #161
24M
Private
Rep
Drives: Future M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl L View Post
It doesn't "need another 40-70hp". Lighter weight and less thirst are two ways this vehicle has already progressed, all while still being far faster than it's predecessor. LCI is Life Cycle Impulse, but Google could've told you that. I'd recommend you buy Shelby GT, 650 bhp without need for "mods".
I had one then a zr1. Sold both. You're going too extreme now. That much hp is useless on the street. As I said 500 hp and 470tq for the weight this car has would be perfect. Ideally I'd say it could use more work to use the existing power but tweaking it further to say spherical bearings would put too much compromise on NVH and DD comfort.

Or if it was easier to drop it to say 3200 pounds that would be great too. Maybe I'll change my mind once I drive it. The only 2 M cars I have driven was the E92 M3 which I hated. Felt like a under powered pig. And an m6 which felt huge and had no road connection what so ever but had the power.

It seems the M4 will finally meet right at the middle and be perfect but we'll see. I'm excited to drive one when my dealer gets theirs in 3 weeks.
Appreciate 0