Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
GOLFFRR

Have you seen the recent chatter about M4 production reportedly starting in March now? I wonder if your dealership has any information. Other members have mentioned already being granted March M4 allocations.

Nothing new about the M3 on the other hand is so we can assume it still held back to July.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
July for M3/M4 2018s. I dont follow the chatter just causes confusion. I just report what David and the others in our team get directly from BMW.

If production was starting in March we would have had pricing, ordering sheets, etc.. prior to march. We usually get that info months before roll out. I can't comment on any other timelines for out of US locations
I asked again this morning and its still July direct from David

GOLFFRR, speak to David and have him check again. My store already received MY18 allocations for the M4 Coupe and Convertible with a March 2017 build (along with MY18 F32, F33 and F36 models). I'm on the East coast but I don't see how you guys being in the West would differ.

Yes, I do find it odd that the order/pricing guides haven't been released for MY18 but if David goes in to DCS, he should be able to see that he can place an order for MY18 M4's. Pricing still blocked but that is expected.

Last edited by Ghetto2315; 01-31-2017 at 02:12 PM..
Appreciate 2
GOLFFRR10816.50
mkoesel7514.50