View Single Post
      05-01-2014, 01:04 PM   #374
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post

You've got a knack for the analogies. Always fun to read. I think you'd make for a very entertaining auto journalist.

And regarding the troll, yes, he was on a mission. Although you wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've seen on here over the years. I don't think I can even openly mention some of the worst incidents.
Haha, I was going to be a war correspondent, till I realized I really suck at talking to people in a serious manner. I think the administrations of different countries would have banned me in seconds. As for cars, it's really easy to form opinions as long as you don't know what you are talking about. there is only two ways to handle this subject, and the other is not the popular one but the informative one, and the rest of the journalists fall to the same fault as I, when insecure, come up with a joke. I'm willing to ge you my opinion on just about any vehicle on the road in the future also, as long as I can avoid facts, figures, and stay on the metric system. I swear I will never know how you guys handle the yards and such.

I would love to read the banned archive. I think that's the route I'm headed since I never stay on topic. Sad but sad.
Appreciate 0