View Single Post
      03-14-2016, 06:51 PM   #97
AustinJerry
Private
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 Black/SB w/6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaRtOoNz View Post
I just recently got the "Doc Artisan SPORT WALLET CASE V.5" for my iPhone 6s Plus, and figured I'd try their "Magmount" dock...and man am I impressed. The craftsmanship of the leather and functionality of the case together just made me fall in love. If you can't tell, it's a wallet style case like many others, but this one has the shell for the phone attached with a magnet to the "wallet" portion. This way you can pull it out and slap it on the Magmount or whatnot. The great thing I found about this position is that it sits at the PERFECT distance from the arm rest, so you can easily go from the scroll wheel to tapping the phone with a flick of the wrist.

The case is just super handy, as long as you don't wear skinny jeans and can fit it in your back pocket lol. I personally don't mind the bulk, and I always take it out of my pocket when sitting anyways, so it's a non-issue. Thoughts?
Can you describe how the Magmount attaches to the side of the console? Or post a couple of pics as well? Thanks.