View Single Post
      05-18-2014, 09:52 AM   #202
dondula
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS3andME View Post
Dude you could have killed yourself. If you knew what you were doing, take it to a parking lot. You just want to justify your actions.
Like using race car drivers as examples. Are you one?

Also, didn't you say that you got the Mercedes because you needed a car and that they had that at the time? Yet you paid for it. You sat in it, and you drove it off the lot, so why complain about 72k for fake leather. i don't get it.

You see, I deal with these issues---guys who drift at night and wreck their cars, or wreck others property...and have this ho-hum attitude.

As far as the gripes, you had very minor ones. Like a woman I know who has a complaint about her GT-R's tires and interior...a car she didn't pay for.

Yes, we all make mistakes, but i've personally have seen mistakes like yours, and the person was dead. And that's where I'm coming from.
I cannot even respond to you anymore, that is just how silly you are..

No one is dying at 38mph drift unless the car blows up, which is a stretch.
You were not there yet you think you're an expert of what actually happened.

If I want to F my car up, I can do so. You mean to tell me with your boy scout attitude you have never once in your life done an irresponsible thing on a public road? Road rage, race, change lanes aggressively, enjoy the throttle of your sport car, ran a red etc etc... Don't lecture me on your BS.

I can complain about 72k for fake leather because I am reviewing the car. I bought it, sat in it, stained it etc. Now I am sharing my experiences and you have a problem? bringing up air conditioning and using that against me when that was one of SEVERAL complaint's.. The original review is comparing a 109K 507 pack c63 to a 80k M4?

Last response to you and just because I don't respond to your next idiotic post, doesn't mean you beat me on the debate, just mean's you can't argue with insanity.
Appreciate 0