Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3 RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR
Quote:
Originally Posted by southlight View Post
I'm not positive, but the M4 Concept may still be at Laguna Seca at the BMW Padock.

Best regards,
south
Drove all the way from Solvang at 4am. Got a flat tire on HWY 1 sat on HWY 1 with no cell service and had to resort to BMW assist which took 3 hours to come get me. Finally get to Pebble and the M4 is no where to be seen. Talk to a few of our fellow forum members who were there all day and they said they never saw it either.

David and I went over the BMW Villa off 17 mile drive where they had the intital launch of the m4 on thursday but it was no where to be found there either.

My car is sitting at BMW monterey now hoping tomorrow morning I am able to get a new tire and I can get home. Big waste of trip not being able to see the M4. real bummer I will say though the concours show had some insane rides and I was blown away by some of the concept cars from other companies.
No! Was really looking forward to hearing your views. Sorry to hear about the trouble, you have to be pissed going through all that then not finding the car. Do you have a BMW contact that can give you a look tomorrow?