Colonel
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknaz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCD1 View Post

While I understand that Porsches can be amazing cars, that’s too much to sacrifice for the sake of a badge, IMO.
I was picking up my model 3 from the service center yesterday and there was this guy who leased a model 3P for 2 years and he was ranting hard about how the rear view camera was too small, FSD was a huge lie and would never work, and the panel gaps were not to his liking

He seemed like a prime candidate for the Civic Taycan, to be honest. good thing he is leasing so he can get out of Tesla ASAP
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknaz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCD1 View Post

While I understand that Porsches can be amazing cars, that's too much to sacrifice for the sake of a badge, IMO.
I was picking up my model 3 from the service center yesterday and there was this guy who leased a model 3P for 2 years and he was ranting hard about how the rear view camera was too small, FSD was a huge lie and would never work, and the panel gaps were not to his liking

He seemed like a prime candidate for the Civic Taycan, to be honest. good thing he is leasing so he can get out of Tesla ASAP
What's service for a tesla
Appreciate 0