bmwdrive
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknaz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by danf72 View Post
The point is that the Camry does not match the M3 or 911 in handling or feel. Neither does the Tesla. It only matches or blows away the M3 and 911 in acceleration. Everything else about the feel of the car is nowhere near Porsche or BMW M cars, but this gets forgotten when people focus only on 0-60 or $$/horsepower. For example, most enthusiasts would be appalled if Porsche introduced a car with the chassis of a Tesla.

The Tesla is a great value and amazing tech. But take away its acceleration and you more or less have a Camry. Take away the acceleration from a Porsche and you have a Cayman T.
Did you get 18” all season tires and commuter suspension on your tesla?

That’s like putting 18” all season and f30 320 suspension on an f80 and wondering why it’s sucks so bad to drive. Lol

I pretty much completely disagree with you; I drive my model 3P way more than my 911 turbo
Which part do you disagree with? The 3P has better handling/steering/chassis than your 911?

I totally understand why you might want to drive the Tesla more however. It's way more comfortable, easier to drive, more practical and faster on the street. Lots of benefits.
Appreciate 0