Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '20 F80 M3CS, %E2%80%9818 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by trendy26 View Post
Ok this is my last response to you because you obviously just don't get it....

On a leased vehicle, there are two different payoffs on a car:

Customer Payoff - Which includes tax
Dealership Payoff - which excludes tax

Now Carmax is a dealer, therefore they buy the car directly from BMW for what the pure payoff is, which does not include tax. Doesn't matter if it is a BMW dealer, Lexus dealer, etc. The Dealer Payoff does not include tax....

Now if you still cannot understand nor comprehend that, I don't what to tell you. Guess you just can't fix stupid.... I'd focus your efforts on a different topic, because you're absolutely clueless on this one.
You continue to fail to grasp that BMWFS will NOT sell a leased car to Carmax, only the leasee or a BMW Dealer.

If you want to sell to Carmax, you must

1) Buy car from BMWFS and pay sales tax

2) You then can sell the car to Carmax

To quote you, "Now if you still cannot understand nor comprehend that, I don't what to tell you. Guess you just can't fix stupid.... I'd focus your efforts on a different topic, because you're absolutely clueless on this one."
This is not true. Having sold two leased cars with BMWFS to carmax, you can absolutely sell a leased car with BMWFS to carmax. I never paid any fees or taxes and always got my positive equity in a check, which was the difference between the BMWFS payoff quote to me and the carmax value I was quoted. This was done in Florida and in NC.

Unless BMWFS has changed this in the last 3 years, then idk where this info is coming from. Maybe it's state specific?
Wife's Prior Car: 2018 F80 M3, Yas Marina Blue, DCT, Black 19s, Carbon Structure Anthracite Cloth/Leather Combination, Driving Assistance Package (Euro Delivery Oct. 9, 2017)
Appreciate 0