Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 750 MSPORT & E90M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by theomega
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNoSol View Post
I think you missed my point when I said one M3/M4 cheat sheet isn't applicable to "ALL" F80/F82/F83. Example, you can't code Euro LED anti-dazzle on a car that is not equipped with LED headlights. Or you can't code EDC off if your car isn't equipped with EDC.
Ah I didn't mean to gloss over your point, I understand what you're saying. I do still think a "tested and verified" spreadsheet would be helpful, its good to know if its worked for _anyone_.

Perhaps listing options of test cars would be a good idea.

And there are some things that I think we can reasonably assume are not package dependent. Like unlock on engine off or changing number of turn signal blinks.
That was a verified sheet for the M3 and M4 cars. You're welcome to start your own thread if you don't find this as valuable. This thread is titled "pay it forward," meaning it was originally to thank the folks who dedicated themselves to the BMW coding community. They don't charge anything for their service and software, so the purpose is to make those aware that they take donations to keep the servers and code spinning. Without those guys, we wouldn't have any software or support in the BMW coding community.