View Single Post
      12-10-2013, 01:46 AM   #349
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92/E60

I am not so sure why people keep comparing it to M3/M4 when it is in the price range of a non existent 420i with a detuned 4 cylinder engine. Even a 428i is more expensive.....lol.

I mean to keep things in perceptive if a BMW 420i did exist the performance wise a Mustang 5.0 would eat its lunch and not even burp. Yes, the BMW fit and finish, luxury, and prestige might be missing but the performance wise hands down Ford has an ace up its sleeve. Not to mention for a long term ownership it is much cheaper to maintain 2015 Mustang then a 2014 BMW 4 series.

As for the 428i even that is more expensive then a new 2015 5.0 GT. A $60K 435i M-sport will cost wise be more expensive then a Boss version if Mustang makes it or even the Shelby 600hp plus version.

The American car makers are making a come back with one strong product after another. The interiors are improving and fit and finish improving also. They are still not at German level but they are closing the gap. Overall huge leaps and bounds over what was offered before and what is offered now.

I know there is nothing in current newer generation BMW lineup that causes me half as much excitement as a Corvette C7 stingray. In fact forget BMW no German or Italian car maker has an answer for it at that price point. Go USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawnStar View Post
Don't know about M4 competitor, but the GT 5.0 will piss on the 435i...and all for like 30k...go USA!

I'll take mine in black, manual, black 19s, brembos and recaros...yeah, now I'm really ballin' at around 35k!

Correction, those black wheels in the video are 20s...I'm in all the way!
nickname"BAD 3",MHD E85 tune,RennArt catback non-resonated exhaust,VRSF Downpipes, VRSF 7"FMIC,VRSF stock side inlets,SSQV BOV,ECS CP,M-performance alcantara steering,retrofit M3 paddle shifters,Alpina B3 tranny flash,AFE power seal CAI,LED angels,ST Coilovers,M3 upper/lower control arms,E93 M3 Front Swaybar ,235/35/19x9 ,275/30/19x9.5. M sport bumpers, CF diffuser. When in doubt..flat out.
Appreciate 0