kyrix1st
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G87 M2; E92M3 MT&DCT; M3 euro

Garage List
2004 BMW Z4  [0.00]
For the non-Japanese, I can translate what each guy says:

Assist's Mori-san (chief tuner):
G82: All stock, except for transmission logic programming (most likely xhp). We haven't brought the car to touge yet, so it's hard to tell how good the suspension is on the tight roads.

F82: We made the suspension damping slightly harder to see if it makes for a better lap time around Tsukuba. (Assist has a lap record of 58.356 with the same car, different setup)

Impressions:

DK:
G82: It maybe hard to manage the car without AWD. I think the car can be fast on Gunsai because of AWD. However with the stock suspension, it is questionable whether the car will handle well there because it feels too loose. Maybe the car will be fast with a more supple suspension.
All things said, car is heavy, especially into the first corner.
*Changes to "D" transmission mode for the second lap. Presumably because the paddle shifter response is not great.

Regarding the score:90 - (Nobu asks is this high or low?) Not gonna comment on that! (Nobu asks where has gone the critic in you?) I don't wanna be too negative about the car, but it gets 88, so I rounded up the score to 90. The suspension is always a bit unstable, so I cannot predict when the rear will regain the traction. I think the car has a potential to be better.

F82 - It's really not scary to drive the car at all, despite having 630hp on FR with 1570kg. It's heavy, but I cannot feel the weight. The car has a great turn-in response unlike G82. Amazing balance with great suspension strokes. Amazing effort by the team that continues to improve their car.

Regarding the score:100 I think the car has a balance with power to weight. The car is able to put the power down, and the car handles accordingly well.

Nobu:
G82: Nice, there are some jolts between the upshifts. The front's grip feels shallow, I cannot feel the tires. It doesn't turn in well on the hairpin as you can see here, but it has good exit traction out of the corner due to AWD.

(On a second lap) Rather than "feeling shallow", I think there is no front grip. There is no potential around the sections where the car relies heavily on the tires' grip. I have to wait for the car to finish turning in. I don't like it.

(in FR mode) It's hard to drift the car. The rear pitches really weirdly, like it has a rear-wheel steer.

Overall, there is no "sheering driving pleasure." The car has a weak turn-in.

Regarding the score:85- There's no front grip, so when I am pushing the car, I have to wait until it regains traction. It is very stressful. Exit is great because it is AWD. But right now, there is no joy in driving the car, so I am waiting for Assist to do their magic.

F82: This car has a nice ride, yet the car has great grip. Feels gentle yet fast. Feels like the car is glued to the surface.
I said gentle, but the sound is not gentle. It is loud.
The car is heavy, I can feel the inertia during braking. But the car is easy to read, there is power. Probably can't do much about the weight, but I love how the car is setup at the moment.

Regarding the score:98- I think there is always room for improvement.
jonf49135.50
Tacoma944.50
NickyC17589.00
cotmfk2058.50