09-06-2017, 08:02 AM   #11
Ibiza
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 22 G83 comp & 2024 X5 M60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
My bad, I know you know haha you have done like 12 EDs so clearly you knew. I meant that comment more the other unexperienced people who may read this thread and think what you are doing is total normal haha. I look forward to you documenting all of this.

As to the IND thing, did not realize it was twice the price wowza, yeah I would definitely do what you are doing then.
This is my 3rd ED, but 6+ trip to Germany and probably 60th+ trip to Europe, as I average at least 4 vacations per year to Europe, with South Africa, South America and Asia the 5th international trip per year. Overall, this will be #8 BMW (F83) and #9 is Jan '18 (X5M), as prior to around 2010 BMW did not allow dual ED/PCD, as I opted for PCD over ED as my CA was in New York, but with a south east BMW center I can now take delivery at center if needed as this occurred with my last ED in 2014 since I had the MPE, MPPK and Performance Exterior Appearance Package, which can't be PIA for a ED vehicle. Matter of fact, the MPPK threw error codes when installed at the dealership, that the F33 had to be re-programed via cable hook-up to Germany. Thanks for the compliment
Appreciate 2
Thescout134947.00
GERMAN M34181.00