Thread: BMW Value
View Single Post
      12-31-2013, 02:24 PM   #102
darkalley
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Gone- 08 DCT SSII, 2006 SMG
Location: Current: 2014 BMW 4-Series Convert for the fiance w M Package, F150, 06 S2000, 08 911 c4s

[QUOTE=s4awd;15197441]
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkalley View Post

Here is a video review of both rs and cup. Main difference as I mentioned is the tranny. Tires as well but overall, same chassis, same motor. No one is going to buy an RS and race. They buy a Cup car. It is sold through different channels. Fuel systems, wheels, electrical systems, etc are all different but the base is THE SAME. The reviewer's last sentence says it all. You can call BS on this as well if you like And this isn't crazy on any level. Regardless of whose calling me a bullshit artist, We're talking cars!! I can't imagine doing anything better on New Years eve while stuck in the office. Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

[/url]
I bet if we met you in-person we would find that is totally your voice at the end and you dubbed over the real wording. As a 911 owner (which I will let non-911 owners in on a little secret- ownership comes w a membership to the Illuminati) we can do do this all we want.